Warm Welcome from Buffalo!
Where is Buffalo?
Buffalo is an ideal commercial location. Situated at the crossroads of two of the State of Texas' busiest highways; Interstate 45 and Highway 79.
mid-way between Dallas and Houston, Texas, and halfway between Austin, Texas, and Shreveport, Louisiana. Buffalo is the geographical center of 75% of Texas' industry and population.
Why Move To Buffalo?
Top 5 Reasons To Live Here!
- Small Town Feel with Big Community Support
- Great Place to Start Anew
- Centrally located to larger surrounding cities and excellent roadways for travel, via I-45 and Hwy 79.
- Stable and Proven Education System
- YOUR Voice is Heard in the Community!
Small-town atmosphere with a business friendly attitude – Buffalo is a community with much to offer.
- Small Town
- Closer client relationships
- Active Chamber of Commerce
- Supportive Buffalo Economic Development Corporation (BEDC)
Buffalo's small town offers a supportive community to provide close bonds between our businesses to ensure your business has the resources it needs to grow.View Local Businesses »
Buffalo is centrally located to provide the small town comforts to you and your family, as well as offering a short drive to all the accommodations of the big cities such as Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Tyler.
- Halfway between Dallas and Houston on I-45
- Halfway between Austin and Tyler on Highway 79
This central location provides just over an hour's drive to all these cities.Read About Buffalo's History »